Videographer – Remote
Apply by 31st March 2023
We are the content agency that knows a thing or two about social. Firstly, we are focused on trend based vertical videos. Secondly, the work we do for our clients gets seen. Clients like Greggs, Pepsi Global, Adidas, Gymshark, Britivic, Bada Bingo, Ryanair, WHOOP, and Step One to name a few. Our work makes headlines and breaks the mould of content marketing. If this sounds like something you’re interested in, drop us a message.
Who are you?
We are looking for a videographer and editor that can hit the ground running and that already has experience in all parts of the process. As part of the creative team, you create video content for use across a variety of media, including social media and mobile platforms. You will work with a team of creative professionals, support our company goals and client initiatives, so a collaborative mindset is essential. Our ideal candidate is an expert in shooting with teams of three to sic people and has been involved with social content shoots, is an expert in a variety of Adobe products, including Adobe Premier Pro. You should also be an expert in other relevant software tools to support trend based vertical video. .
- Film videos on set or on location
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working
- Plan the shoot with the creative team and the client
- Edit footage in post-production
- Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired
- Excellent proficiency with video editing software
- Relative fitness and stamina to work long hours
- Excellent proficiency with camera equipment
If that sounds like you then apply now.
Please format your CV in pdf and send a DM to our instagram @fabric.social