Digital PR Executive
Apply by 31st March 2023
This is an exciting role for a Digital PR Executive from an agency background to join our growing team.
You will be expected to get coverage for our clients’ creative campaigns in top-tier media and highly influential publications, predominantly in the UK, but also in other English-speaking countries. You will work closely with other senior members of the team to put together digital PR strategies for clients.
- Lead ideations, ensuring concepts delivered to clients cut through the noise of competitive industries, earn those all-important links and elevate brands to the next level
- Lead and build outreach strategies, including executing tailored outreach pitches, writing press releases, and seeking out promotion opportunities
- Support and assist with link-building strategies, ensuring our approach is both tactical and multi-faceted for our clients
- Communicate directly with clients where relevant, orientating them with progress and reporting on completed work/results
- Take ownership and execute production of content campaign builds, delivering market-leading quality on time and to scope
- Attend internal training sessions to develop your Content Strategy / Creative / Digital PR / SEO / Measurement skillset
- Contribute to Make’s marketing activity and build your personal brand
- 22 days holiday per year plus Christmas closing
- Working with a young, vibrant team
- Virtual monthly socials
- In-person quarterly socials
- MacBook Pro
The role is remote, however, we do encourage heading into the office (London) to collaborate with team members and clients, once a month. Travel will be expensed.
If the above sounds like your next challenge, please get in touch!
NO RECRUITERS PLEASEWe are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.