Graduate Surveyor – Warwick & Norfolk
Location: UK Wide
Job Type: Graduate Scheme
Closing Date: 3rd October 2021
Up-Connect act for several infrastructure clients in the Fibre, Mobile and Green sectors. We also act for Landlords and advertising clients providing property related
services and advice.
The Surveyor will be expected to play a vital role in ensuring that tasks, duties and activities, as assigned by the Directors or the Companies Clients, are managed effectively and swiftly.
At Up-Connect we pride ourselves in our core values which include Client satisfaction, speed of delivery, quality of service and outstanding professional advice.
Location – Norfolk and/or Warwickshire, North West Oxfordshire, North East Gloucestershire
- Land and property acquisition – This will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to, site visits, surveys, collation of information, obtaining Landlord interest,
speaking to Landlords and/or their agents, making client recommendations,
- Wayleaves – Logging and circulating wayleave agreements, site visits, client recommendations, route amendments. Managing from instruction to completion whilst keeping an accurate record of progress.
- Drawings – Review drawings and planning applications and utilising on-site knowledge to ensure the best possible outcome for the client.
- Lease auditing – Auditing lease agreements and making an accurate record of specific clauses to meet the client expectations and providing specific client advice.
- On-Site Activities – Tasks include but not limited to; Site identification and tracking, site surveys, measuring, production of simple site plans and photographic surveys.
- Client reporting – Tracking progress of instructions either on client internal systems or Up-Connect reports.
- The Surveyor is expected to acquire a full clean UK driving licence prior to probation sign off.
- The Surveyor is also expected to attend all necessary training, including but not limited to Rooftop Safety, Working at Heights, Client systems etc.
- We expect that the Surveyor is willing to commit to the occasional overnight stay, reasonable expenses will be covered by the Company.
- Familiarise oneself with any Statutory legislation necessary to carrying out the duties.
- Familiarise oneself with all Company Policies, Statements and Procedures
- Requirement for office meetings and site surveys on a weekly basis
What we offer
- Remuneration – £18-£25k pa
- Benefits – Laptop, Computer Screens and Mobile Phone
- Expenses – All travel expenses covered (including office visits)
Skip creating a full Gradfeed profile and just apply for position
Create a full Gradfeed Profile
When you create a full profile with Gradfeed you get all features