Trainee Recruitment Consultant-Central London
Location: City of London
Job Type: Full Time
Closing Date: 1st August 2021
Macdonald & Company is the leading, global recruitment consultancy specialising in the real estate sector. Our mission is to be the best, not the biggest, and we act as advisors to clients across all industry verticals from investors, to developers and service providers.
Our platform gives ambitious, talented individuals exposure to unrivalled market knowledge and the opportunity to develop their career as a partner to some of the most respected firms in the industry.
We are hiring a new cohort of trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our teams in Central London.
Your role during your initial twelve month training period will be focused upon:
- Source and maintain a network of high-quality candidates.
- Manage the entire recruitment process. Consistently deliver results meeting clients’ requirements.
- Research and comprehensively map target markets to find the best possible candidates.
- Provide a consistently high-quality service providing clients with in-depth written assessments and clear expectations for candidates.
- Negotiate successfully and impartially in the interests of all parties.
If you think you have what it takes to join the very best team in the market you will possess the following:
- At least a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent professional education, from a respected institution preferably in a real estate related subject.
- Be positive, calm communication and negotiation skills.
- Have an excellent work ethic and target driven mindset.
- Possess social confidence and have the ability to build relationships.
- Knowledge or understanding of the Real Estate industry.
- Be adept with a range of business and social technology including MS Office365, CRM systems, and LinkedIn.
- Competitive salary and peer-beating commission scheme as a guide on-target-earnings (OTE):
- Year 1 OTE – £30K-£40K
- Year 2 OTE – £40K-£50K
- Year 3 OTE – £65K – £100K
- The most comprehensive client and candidate database in the sector.
- Excellent benefits including, health and life insurance, professional development grants, and flexible working.
- Regular prizes and incentives to recognise personal, team and company achievements.
- Annual ski/beach conference (travel permitting).
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial and value-driven culture.
- Career development and personal growth. We train and develop our leaders internally.
- Click Apply below and you will be taken through to video screening (ODRO) to complete a short 3-5 minute video with 4 pre-prepared questions
- 1st round interview (informal) with 2 Directors from Macdonald & Company
- 2nd round interview (formal) with 2 Directors from Macdonald & Company
Good luck and apply now!
Skip creating a full Gradfeed profile and just apply for position
Create a full Gradfeed Profile
When you create a full profile with Gradfeed you get all features