PA/Administrator – Central London
Location: City of London
Job Type: Full Time
Closing Date: 28th January 2022
This is a varied and rewarding role where you will support your team with administrative duties including call handling, preparation of communications and documents, maintenance of file systems and diary management. This role is integral to ensuring the success of a busy and diverse team so enthusiasm and willingness to learn are key. We ideally are looking for someone to start ASAP within our Hanover Square Office.
- Help produce accurate and well-presented documents including reports, client correspondence, presentations and spreadsheets within agreed time frames
- Copy typing, and drafting of letters, reports, invoices, property particulars etc.
- Formatting returned documents from Outsec (the digital dictation outsourced provider)
- Input to diaries and organising meetings
- Carry out timely and accurate administration of databases
- Accurately process fee accounts and out of pocket expenses, assisting with budgets and forecasts as required
- Handling enquiries over the telephone or personally in reception and taking any necessary action
- General office duties such as filing, photocopying, etc.
- Maintain close communication with other administrators across different divisions to ensure efficient running of the department
- Effectively liaise with other relevant professionals to maintain a sound working knowledge of all relevant areas of work
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of compliance information such as Quality Management and Environmental Management procedures to assist and proactively manage the accurate recording and filing of information
- Handling enquiries of the telephone or personally in reception and taking any necessary action
- Receiving attendees for meetings and arranging refreshments
- Ordering stationery for the office
- Dictation typing desired
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE:
The chosen Administrator will have a professional manner and excellent IT skills, including MS Word and Excel. You will need to be an organised individual who is comfortable multi-tasking and working under pressure to meet deadlines. An ability to format documents to a high standard and with great attention to detail is essential.
Salary – £24,000-£26,000